Thursday, March 19, 2009

Afternoon at the park

It was a beautiful 68 degrees today so I decided to leave work early and spend some quality time with Michael. Jaime normally picks him up from day care so Michael was soo surprised and excited to see me. Jaime had the same idea as me and we got home at the same time. We all went to the park to enjoy the nice weather. Michael LOVED the swings and refused to go anywhere else on the playground. It was really sunny so I lent him my sunglasses. He then refused to take them off. :). It was quite a fashion statement. We finally got him to try the slide and he was all smiles. After some fun running around we went to dinner. Yes, he was still wearing the sunglasses. It was such a nice way to spend an afternoon!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a note, we love hearing from you!