Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Passed, I Passed!!!

A week after Cienna's Birthday, I sat for my Series 24 General Securities Principal licensing exam. After months and months of studying, I felt I was ready to take it. I was confident and knew I could ace it. However, it was the most difficult exam I have ever taken. There were moments where I actually threw my hands up in the air in frustration and added colorful explatives. 155 questions on over 600 pages of information was brutal. After almost 3 hours of testing, I finished the exam and hit the dreaded complete button. I sat there with my hands covering my eyes while the computer tallied my score. I was sure I failed. I peeked between my fingers, still tallying! I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. I peeked again and saw that the score was ready. I looked up at the score section and saw 74! I PASSED!!! I seriously could not believe it and sat there shaking a bit, letting those months of stress and recent sleepness night pass through me. I would be able to return to my regular life again! YAHOOO!!!! I celebrated by going to the mall across the street from the testing facility and buying new make up and a new outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a note, we love hearing from you!