Sunday, November 1, 2009

Repeat Offender - Slacking

So I totally slacked off on the blog again. I have no excuses. Well... of course I have excuses! I decided to spend most of my free time studying to take my Series 24 Licensing exam for work. Then, my computer decided to lock up and I was unable to use it. Luckily, my wonderful co-worker was able to pull all of my files before I had to reconfigure my hard-drive and start over from scratch. I also maxed out my free online photo sharing site and took forever making a decision on a new permanent pay site that I can use as a backup if I ever have computer issues again. Add to all of this an extremely active 2 year old, deciding to start Weight Watchers and focus on my health, family issues and there you have it. Again, not an excuse, but you know what I'm saying. So, I resolve to refocus on my site (again, cough, cough) and can't wait to share our moments. :) Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a note, we love hearing from you!