Saturday, April 21, 2012

Songs from the Vault Saturday #4

Welcome to week 4 of

Songs from the Vault Saturday!


If you missed last week's song, check it out HERE

This week I decided to share a song that I first heard on DDR.
You don't know about DDR? 
Well, it's the original, fun and super addictive video game 
Dance Dance Revolution!!
It's one of the fun songs to let you get your groove on while stomping to the
scrolling arrows on the the screen.
Seriously, it's fun.

It's an upbeat, toe tapping song.
It's another great workout song and on my running playlist.
It's in my iPod.

Junior Senior - Move Your Feet


My observations from this video:
  • Whoever made this video watched a bit too much Atari.
  • Not sure how I feel about a squirrel driving a car or doing shots.
  • Regardless how odd the whole thing is, the video makes me happy.

I hope you like it as much as I do.




XOXO,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Im glad you explained DDR, because I wouldn't of known what it was either. I watched the video and liked the animation, but think they people who created it must of been on something, if you know what I mean! Like the music cause it would get you going - but wouldn't want to see the "people" they used. Instead of working out, I'd turn it off and not work out! Thanks for sharing you creative inspiration at Sunday's Best Par.tay!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a note, we love hearing from you!