Saturday, May 26, 2012

Songs from the Vault Saturday #7


Welcome to week 7 of

Songs from the Vault Saturday!


If you missed last week's song, check it out HERE


In honor of Memorial Day
I've chosen a patriotic song for the week.
I remember watching this performance live on TV and thinking
WOW!!!!!!
I never knew this song could sound so cool and amazing.
I mean, I was 16 at the time.



The Star Spangled Banner -  Whitney Houston

My observations from this video:
  • LOVE the track suit and matching headband.
  • I still get chills when I hear how she belts it out.
  • Whitney made it seem easy and continues to put many of the people who attempt this song to shame. ((cough, cough, Christina Aguilera)) 






XOXO,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. My personal choice for the best ever rendition of the Star Spangled Banner. An incredible talent, lost too soon ...

    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a note, we love hearing from you!