Saturday, June 30, 2012

Songs from the Vault Saturday #11

Welcome to week 11 of

Songs from the Vault Saturday!


If you missed last week's song, check it out HERE


This week I'm conceding to the extreme heat.
This week has ended with severe thunderstorms and temps in the high 90s.
If you know east coast summers, it is hazy, hot and
HUMID.
(my poor crazy hair).

This week's song shows non-roasting oven,
summer vacation, beachy fun.
It reminds of lots of good times at the shore.
It's in my iPod.


Steal My Sunshine - Len



My observations from this video:
  • How fun are the mopeds.  Need to put that on my bucket list.
  • I need to schedule a beach vacation.





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh such a great song! I remember seeing them on the side stage at a Y100 Feztival and getting stuck in a mosh pit! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that is so funny, Heather. I've never been in a mosh pit, it must have been scary. :)

      Delete

Please leave us a note, we love hearing from you!